Marketing and Sales Manager
- Conduct market research analysis of potential markets and
formulate strategic marketing plan and distributing channels.
- Develop and maintain business relationships and sale
channels in US, Europe, Middle East, Asia , Latin America &
- Organize international branding marketing programs/events,
including trade fairs and other effective means of sales promotion.
- Conduct Profit margin / cost analysis and performance
review of marketing programs/events.
- Handle / follow up distribution agreement and product/order
enquiries from potential regional distributors and customers.
- Work closely with customers and product development team on
product design/specification and new product launch campaigns.
- Work closely with branding team to promote global brand,
awareness loyalty and improve customer overall satisfaction.
- Degree holder with 5 years solid experience related to
sales and marketing.
- Knowledge of Medical & Insurance reimbursement
systems in various countries, especially US.
- Solid experience in developing international distribution
channels in medical and healthcare sectors, eg, hospital tenders,
pharmacy lines , healthcare professional, sports medicine channels .
- Proven sales performance records to achieve targeted
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Mandarin;
Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian & Arabic native speakers
- Must be proactive, with good communication and strong
- Must have very strong marketing senses and passion in sales
- Station in Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Beijing ; occasionally
travel to PRC, Europe, USA, Middle East and Latin America.